Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A B C D Queen

I learned something new this week. Since I turned about 49ish I've noticed that I have started to have a more "mature" body. I've never been stick thin, but I've never been this curvy either. I have been avoiding panty hose for the past couple of years because they are just so uncomfortable. Well a little jolt of intelligence just popped into my head. Panty hose come in all sizes. I've been buying the same size since I was a twenty something. It's time to graduate to the next size, or the next, or the next. How smart of the panty hose people.
Now for Danny's farewell I can wear panty hose again.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOL! Queen? Oh that is funny. I had forgotten about that size. It's been so long since i wore those... But it's good to hear that you will be nice and comfy for Dan's farewell.

Jayne said...

Sher!
You did do a blog! I'm loving it and laughing so hard at the bike one and this panty-hose one! Panty-hose! What a silly name. You'll recall my panty-hose falling to my ankles at church story...see we all struggle with them in one way or another!

Anonymous said...

Sher, you sneaky blogger you! :)I've never thought to buy a bigger size either!! Good thinking! Didn't you turn 50 last year? He he. Of course you did. No wonder you looked so cute and comfortable at the farewell!
I'm proud of you for blogging!
Love, one of your sisters. Guess which one.

Anonymous said...

I guess Lisa. It's too nice of a comment to be Shana.

HA! Just kidding, Shan!!!

Anonymous said...

Shan wouldn't have to buy bigger pantyhose. :)

Anonymous said...

Whatever. But someone has to be the tough one right? The one who isn't afraid to call Family Feature Film Videos (whatever that is) and say NO MORE MOVIES for Lisa Clark! (That was a nice thing to do wasn't it?)

Love your sister, (guess which one)

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens yes, Shana! Someone does have to be the tough one! You're awesome!
Love L

l.g. mcfifi said...

I'm glad you have a blog- how fun-If we don't get our bike ride in this fall we will for sure go this spring.

Lindsey said...

New post. Now.

Amy said...

So I stumbled on your blog form your daughters blog on Lacy's blog....it made me laugh. Our's is taylorfun.blogspot.com